Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Falling Skys
      Participant

I’ve been away for a few days. Now back home my abuser not in but as I lay here in bed my door braise on my alarm on my pillow and my phone to hand. He doesn’t have to do a thing but in away I’m still controlled by him.

Also it seems that what ever I do isn’t acknowledged by my mother. She say she proud of me etc but her action day differently.

I was going to go to freedom today but I just couldn’t face it. I am now having counselling and I can see that he has always been controlling and abusive to me. But know I can see that my mother has been too.

Sorry if I have jump from one thing to another.

Think I will have a little cry and pull myself together for the next round.

Nova
      Participant

Falling sky’s
      Your having a tough time I feel for you it’s a c**p feeling…I was feeling lie that just earlier…all my bravado had gone & thought here I am X years down the line…thought I had a life partner, invested so Much emotionally ,socially, financially, the time, which I can’t get back..the lot…& seriously got zero in return. When
      I think about it, it screws me up…so. Try to be positive

I have to work on boundaries we have to protect ourselves in the best possible ways. There will be happier days & a great future ahead, no doubt…& sometimes, low on energy, it’s not happening!

Tomorrow is a better day hey! 🌸

Hugs X

Awww falling sky’s I’m going to send you a ray of sunshine and a cuddle from the clouds! It will get better I promise. Try to focus on yourself. Nothing but you matters ok? You are being so brave, you help so many others on here and you are doing incredibly well. You cannot be expected to be strong and upbeat all the time because you are going through a traumatic time. But I promise you the clouds will be light again and the storm will pass. Keep faith and remember you have a strong army behind you and that’s all of us my lovely 😊 Xxxx

Falling Skys
      Participant

Thank you ladies.

Just wish that the house would sale and I could move on. I just want to get away from his negativity. I can normally stay strong and ignor the pettiness.

Will be having a kind for day no work. So a few things to do in doorsvl then off out to have so fun or maybe some thinking time.

I will try and stay focused on my better future. Abuse free ☺

Confused123
      Participant

hey hun

sending u hug, sometimes wwe just need a bed day to recharge the batteries, hope u feeling better and just try put boundaries in place igf u feel abused by your mum too

Falling Skys
      Participant

Thanks Con, spent the day walking and chilling out. Still feel tearful but a little stronger.

FS x

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content