This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eve1 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

  • Author
  • #70255

    I’m sorry to come back and talk about the same thing. I’ve got behind with my council tax payments and I’m not sure how to sort it out.

    Ill try to contact citizens advice.

    So fed up


  • #70256

    Don’t worry Eve1, it’s fixable. This is my first year I’ve actually paid my council tax and not missed a payment. You can go to cab or the council will pass it onto their own debt collection agency, they’ll try and get you to pay as much as they can get from you. If you can’t afford what they want let cab deal with them. They’ll set up a payment plan based on your income and outgoings. The secret is to not let future years get added on BUT it’s fixable, it’s something you can deal with, and it’ll boost your self-confidence because you’re controlling it not being controlled by it.
    IWMB 💕💕

  • #70265

    Thank you IWMB, that’s useful to know.


You must be logged in to reply to this topic.


© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account