Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Millionpieces
      Participant

(Removed by moderator), his family member put up his new girl picture (removed by moderator) as their relationship is acceptable ignoring the fact I have been looking after him, building his life in this country when they far away and never deal with it.. I feel sick

Anonymous
      Inactive

Sending you hugs I am not sure of your situation it sounds a bit complex but I am sorry that you are upset.x*x

Millionpieces
      Participant

Well, he cheated after (removed by moderator) spent life together then instead ending it nicely he abused me, and his family “OK”, about it?

Serenity
      Participant

Try not to look at social media or anything involving him or his family.

You are free of him. One day you will
      have joy in your heart and a dance in your step when you realise the massiveness of what this means. You aren’t a slave to his cruelty any more.

I pity this new woman. He might be parading her on social media just to hurt you. But don’t doubt that he will start being cruel to her too.

Xx

Millionpieces
      Participant

Hi Serenity,
      Well I bet she doesn’t realise that he used her to hurt me all along. It is hurting me but I know how to deal with my feeling now. I blocked everyone now..

Serenity
      Participant

He will start to pick faults with her…. He will tell get she is too fat, too quiet, too noisy, that her cooking isn’t up to scratch, that she not adventurous enough in bed, that she doesn’ t adore him enough, that she would make a poor mother…

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am so sorry to hear what he has done to you million pieces but at least you know that he is just using her to get at you. He will do the same to her that he has done to you and I agree with Serenity block them all and think to yourself that you had a lucky escape. x

I agree with serenity MP,in time you will feel so much better. He is the one with the behaviour issues not you.I would stay as far away as you can from all social media he or his associates are linked to,you will only be torturing yourself otherwise. I am currently reading The Power of Now which is helping me to concentrate on this moment & how to free your thoughts from the past. ❤

Millionpieces
      Participant

Thank you HA,
      I will look at the book.

Millionpieces
      Participant

Thank you all ladies for the comment.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content