Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Choccomummagg
      Participant

This weekend has been extremely hard trying act in line with how my husband likes me to act
      I emailed and text my mental health workers telling them just how bad things are, knowing they are both back this morning but I’ve received no reply.
      My idva is signed off work and is going to tell me when she’s back so I can’t talk to her
      Last night hubby said me and our son would be better without him. That was the last thing he said until this morning.
      (Detail removed by moderator)
      Is it too much to ask for to just speak to us nicely?
      Right now I’m stuck I dint know what to do. Before when I’ve spoken to the professionals they’ve all said they’d be there for me every step of the way. Well I’m feeling VERY alone right now.
      I was speaking to my dad this morning I said (sons) not happy about school. I told him hubby said he’s not doing it anymore. My dad then says ‘watch out around him’. I don’t know how to take that and somehow has made me feel even more unsettled here. Mum and sad don’t know anything that hubby’s said or done to me.

diymum@1
      Participant

CM of course they will know – the signs will be there they will know you and they will see something is wrong. maybe they dont want to interfere. it wasnt ubtil i left my ex and was gathering evidence i found out my neighbours heard alot. one lady told me she actually moved house because off it. she said i felt so sorry for you but we were scared to get involved incase we made it worse for you xx

KIP.
      Participant

You will never be able to act the way your husbands wants you to because he’s going to abuse you anyway. He will just keep changing the goal posts and continue his abuse. Can you ring the helpline on here for support? I think your mum and dad will know way more than you think. They will see the deterioration in your health around your abuser x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content