Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      teatime
      Participant

I just feel like I get used like a resource and I have run out of wonderfulness…

I just feel hurt and used.

Today I had a work appraisal.

I felt petrified inside.

I’m sick of being brave.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Tt,

I know this feeling well. I hope your work appraisal went well. You don’t have to be brave all the time you could do with finding have someone you can open up to and tell them how petrified you are. Sending you hugs I hope that you are feeling a little better x

teatime
      Participant

I talked to my best friend… I don’t really know the appraisal went well. I found it intimidating and I don’t like the people who did it very much.I went to bed after then cried and cried but my friend was kind. It’s not helping my Mum seems to have lost patience with me and my doomed romantic life. She loves my best friend ( he’s male) and just thinks he’s the one. But I feel no romance for him, just deep loving kindness.

Ayanna
      Participant

Work is work. Do not let work get to you too much. We work to live, not the other way round.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content