Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Stuck in The mud
      Participant

during the final stages of abusive treatment (detail removed by Moderator) my two elder daughters removed themselves from the situation which caused damage within the family as my two younger children carried the responsibility (detail removed by Moderator).It’s sad I lost two children and my grandchildren that I was always there for and will never see again.We never had any issues between us before so it’s Upsetting they thought it was acceptable for me to continue living in fear and were against my intentions (detail removed by Moderator), they also listened to his lies to manipulate them which is awful . But looking back now and evaluating my life I feel sad and lonely of what I lost …if I didn’t take any action I would still have them all , it makes me question if I did the right thing
      Im very sad of the reality of it and very lonely I’m going through a grieving type situation that is draining me and If I try to talk about them but people say forget them all they’re not worth it how they acted ! but they are my children and all the good memories are in me . I have no one to talk to about it and cry in private.

Hazydayz
      Participant

You have me to talk to about it now! I too, understand the pain. Of not seeing your children and grandchildren and how that crucifies. If you want to talk I’m here. I’ve been waiting to find someone who understands how it feels 💔 hurts like hell doesn’t it! Hazydayz 💞

Stuck in The mud
      Participant

I am sorry you have had the same experience it’s devastating 🥲 It feels like they all died and I’m grieving I have to remind myself that they’re still somewhere and hopefully all happy & well. Doesn’t matter how old your children are they’re always your babies .I never had my mum when I was their ages she had already died so know the hurt to not have a mum to turn to , I miss her a lot still, I hope they think of me sometimes and miss me too .

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content