Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Benson
      Participant

Hi Ladies, as detailed in previous posts I have moved hundreds of miles away from my ex and only a few people know where I have gone. He has since threatened friends, telling them that he will find me etc. I don’t know whether I am being paranoid, but over the last week I am having silent phone calls during the day and at night, plus last week there was a car that seemed to follow me some distance- for about 40mins. Then at weekend the same car parked opposite my house, seemed to be watching me as I was gardening in the front. Then last night, in the early hours someone was knocking loudly at my door, so loud that the next door neighbours dog started to bark. I don’t know whether it’s all a coincidence and I am being paranoid! I have just felt my levels of fear increasing and suddenly not being able to sleep!

KIP.
      Participant

No you’re not paranoid. Trust your gut. If you see the car again get the number plate or ring the police. Nobody bangs on doors in the early hours and can you do 1471 to see who is calling you. Given your circumstances I’d ring the police.

Benson
      Participant

Thanks KIP, thought I was going mad – I am going to speak to the DA support I am in touch with. I don’t want to go back to square one as just beginning to enjoy life again!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content