Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Tamra
      Participant

i feel so sad today at how these men just discard us. My ex seemed to try and pull in in all sorts of directions and now he has replaced me I feel totally lost. He is showing off his new women and yes there has been some before her but this one and one other really was the knife in my side. The last one I fort for him but this one seemed harder due to her being a work colleague of his or was she better than me so she won. I didn’t really fight this time apart from in the beginning. He did the tactics to try and get me to think he loved me like suicide, our love is worth more than this, it will be a shame if we split blah blah blah and now that all seems so fake and it hurts like mad. Does x amount of years mean nothing to these men. I know they have needs and if we don’t fit we get chucked in the bin. I understand we have needs to and one of mine was wanting to support and love him but it came with an emotional price. It’s like I get punished for not doing as I was told even tho I bent over backwards for my ex, everyone came after him in my works even my kids who are not Young now and I came last in most of what he did unless sex was involved then I was the most important thing in his life until the next sex object came along.
      He told me sex is the most important thing in his life and what did I expect he was brought up in a deceitful world. So that’s ok is it? I know the answer is no and he’s now an adult and needs to take responsibility for his actions but I feel the pain of his actions

Sorry this is crazy
      Xx

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi Tamra

I was with my ex for decades, and when I started questioning what if did or said he no longer wanted me.

But till then I was when things were good his reason to live,he have nothing with out me etc etc.

But now he will do as much as possible to hurt me, mine was to turn our children against me as he knows that is what will hurt me the most. Yours is having sex with another woman, but from what you say he’s not that good in bed so your not missing much.

Try any stay positive you deserve so much more like I do. xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content