Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Kitkat44
      Participant

Hello
      I haven’t been on here for A while. Two of My children have been struggling with school attendance and we were referred to Early help and I’ve started to talk about some of the things that have happened here over recent years and am struggling with the realisation that this is real and that our family practitioner will get us out. She could make some calls and get us to a refuge.
      This feels so huge and scary and heavy.
      Just needed to share somewhere where others will understand.
      Xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Kitkat44,

Sending you love!
      Sounds like getting out is the way to move forward. Hoping the best for you, and for freedom for you and your children.
      You can do this! Xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi there
      It is good to hear that a professional has listened to you and has taken your experiences seriously and has offered you help. It’s understandable that you might feel overwhelmed at this point. If nothing else, at this point you can choose to take slow and long steady breaths… slowing down our breathing a bit can help us to feel calmer and stronger. I wish you all the best with the next chapter of your journey x

Kitkat44
      Participant

Thank you both
      Xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content