Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Rosemary
      Participant

Hi ladys sorry I’ve not been on here my life is very busy now being a single mom . I feel so exhausted of my situation. I just wish things were better in geting a house I live in a temporary accommodation with my children this is not right for me and my children because we are at high risk so the lady that helps me she going to find a safer accommodation to live in. I’ve had to put all my things in storage and I really cant afford this but I have no choice but to put my things there . I hope things get better I get no sleep where I am because people dont have respect when people are asleep . It’s so hard to even get a pet refudge for my animals I phone up and no one has spaces to look after animals that is so stressful . I hope you are all okay i have missed being here talking to my friends and geting help and support.

KIP.
      Participant

Hey there, I’m sorry things are going so slowly. It sounds like you’re building support though. Victim Support sometimes have funding so please ring them. The Dogs Trust have a freedom programme to foster pets if you haven’t already tried them x one day you will be settled in your forever home and this will be a distant memory. Just hang in there. You’re doing great x

Rosemary
      Participant

Thank you Kip for careing and giveing me your advice I really appreciate it so much.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content