Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      fizzylem
      Participant

(detail removed by Moderator) supposed to be taking my daughter to (detail removed by Moderator) for (detail removed by Moderator), which he consented to. So upset, if this messes it up as we have been planning it for such a long time and we’re both looking forward to it a great deal. Was supposed to be me setting myself free, moving forwards, leaving the past behind me. A switch off, a time to totally relax and enjoy my daughter. Which is so v much needed after the hell this man has given me for the last (detail removed by Moderator) years. (detail removed by Moderator) Refuge told me (detail removed by Moderator) you’ve never blocked access and you’re asking for mediation, which u don’t have to do because of the abuse. (detail removed by Moderator) I’m so scared and frightened, (detail removed by Moderator). When will I ever be free of this nightmare? I just want to find as safe place to hide, a place that is calm, peaceful, quiet.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi fizzylem,

So sorry to hear how you are feeling. I hope posting on here is helping you to offload your thoughts. I really hope you are able to spend the quality peaceful time with your daughter as you had planned.

Remember, the 24hr National Domestic Violence Helpline is available on 0808 2000 247 if you feel the need to talk things through.

Keep posting to us when you can.

Best wishes,

Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content