Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      IWillBeHappy
      Participant

I just feel worthless. I have a young baby and he’s been seen with someone else already. It shouldn’t upset me but it does. Although he put down in every way, he also made me feel special too. I don’t want to get rid of my engagement ring, but why should I keep it?

I’m also worried about him as he hasn’t been able to pick up his medication as the olice haven’t been available.

When ever I’ve missed him before I always gone back and can’t do that again. But I don’t know if I’m strong enough to stay away 🙁

Escapee
      Participant

Yes you are strong enough 😊
      You’ve got this far, you can carry on xx

What you are feeling is completely normal. You feel this way because you are a caring, compassionate and loving person. You are worth so much more than what he has made you believe.

Remember that he does this to you to make himself feel better – typical bully behaviour. He doesn’t deserve your kind thoughts and concern.

Remind yourself of all the horrible, hurtful things he said you. Read through some posts on here – I know they remind me of just why I left, they help keep me from giving in and calling him.

We are here for you.

Huge hugs and love xx

IWillBeHappy
      Participant

Escapee thats exactly what I’m doing. Thank you I’m certainly feeling the love from your reply thank you so much x

Reading other ladies posts is also helping me realise how bad it was getting and how lucky I am to be out of it. Although it is early days and I know at some point child access arrangements will be tricky and another gateway for his abuse.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content