Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

I hate him so much, I wish him dead. (Detail removed by moderator). I am thinking on how to make my position more powerful and thinking of joining the mafia and let them take him out for me. And get me a life with protection and power.
      So now that’s off my chest I feel better. Gosh.
      I am just so angry at everything. Time passes so slow. I don’t want to be patient and find a solution, a legal one, I want revenge right now, (detail removed by moderator).  I just want my power back. He has taken it from me so I want him dead.
      I don’t know any mafia people, maybe that’s good.
      Sorry for the dark rant. Having a bad day.

diymum@1
      Participant

your going through that angry stage HLJ – i was feeling that way when i first joined the forum! was feeling enraged at what he had done/was doing. when you realise its better to save your energies (anger is exhausting)this anger will pass but its the start of making plans to get some justice – and yes unfortunately without getting yourself into trouble its the long game that you will have to play. you probably know that anyway. Venting anger is great but because were good people we tend to feel guilty after weve had these awful thoughts. your better than him – rise above him – that justice will come because were moving forwards with dv all the time xx im not sure what he did but make sure your thorough when you finally nail him to the wall (legally) xx much love diymum xx

Borntobefree
      Participant

Hi
      We go through these emotions
      But best revenge is to live your life happy as possible.. It kills them
      I remember watching a film on Netflix wishing I was her reacting the scenes
      Oh boy it felt good!!!
      Its good to vent to get it out your system.. Just remember you are free
      Don’t let him control your thoughts much love to you X

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi there, I agree that the anger is a valid stage, but it is a jolly good job you are not in the mafia. I understand they are even harder to leave.

The best revenge is to try and have a good life. I’ve been building a future for me and lo. I know what I have just achieved would make my ex angry.

I swing between being terrified he would find out and happy that I’m thumbing my nose at him.

Dillusionalworld
      Participant

😂 oh I know this stage well! And you know what I’ve found? They mess their own lives up with no help from anyone else.

My abuser has lost everything. His child doesn’t want to know him, people are reporting him to his landlord because of his behaviour, hes losing work, he’s showing his true colours to everyone and no longer cooperating with anyone to do with his child, shows how much he really cares.

I’m angry at myself now, not him, I just pity him if anything. I kick myself for not doing enough when I should have. I should’ve stopped it all and made sure he couldn’t do it anyone else. There are four of us now, with the same abuser. 2 after me and one of those in the last year. And that’s what I know of.

I agree with Numpty, build a great life for yourself and that is the best revenge. Give yourself everything you’ve always dreamt of, aim high and don’t ever look back.

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Thank you dearly for your support 😌 it helped me to keep my feet on the ground, I still feel enraged but instead of having mafiosi thoughts (watched the Godfather trilogy lately) I switched it to spending my fury on exercise and blasting music.
      He doesn’t deserve any effort from my part, not even to be taken down, as you say they take themselves down. The only thing I have to do really is keep going on rebuilding my life.
      P.S.listening to ‘I will survive’ now for better mood. That has become my go to song nowadays thanks to a post on here.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content