Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Rabbitgirlyy
      Participant

I have been wanting to join this forum for a fair few years but always been scared as I thought it would effect my ptsd but I finally did it a couple days ago and I’m so glad I did. I finally feel like im not alone. I have my family but they don’t understand and I feel guilty about talking about details as it upsets them to hear what I went through but I feel like i really have an amazing support network here. So thank you x

Phenomenon
      Participant

Hey Rabbitgirlyy,

Yes same! I’m on a rocky path at the moment and my emotions are all over the place but this forum is a lifeline for support and kindness. If you ever need to you can reach out to me. I can’t help myself at the moment but I can help others!

Take care of yourself and stay safe. Sending cuddles! Xx

ocean20
      Participant

We’re all at different stages here but it really is such a lovely community x all the lovely people on here help my sanity and restore my faith in humanity! X*x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content