Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Freshwaterlilly
      Participant

Has anyone been faced with this 28 page form?
      It’s mind boggling and of course if you want the solicitor to help you
      fill it in that at least another £200
      It’s shocking how the law lets us down when we need help the most
      Iam gyro have to lend even more money
      Anyone know where I could get help low cost?

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Hi Freshwaterlily, have you tried Rights fir women?,or CAB. They are so under pressure as the government seem determined to close down this invaluable resource. You’re so right, when we need help the most, it just seems everyone is out to make as much from our misery as possible.
      IWMB 💕💕

Fudgecake
      Participant

It’s a long time since I filled one of these in but if I recall correctly I filled most of it in myself. It’s about your financial disclosure eg savings, pensions, salaries etc.
      If you have paperwork to hand for this it shouldn’t be too bad but it is time consuming. Then anything you can’t fill in the solicitor will help you with.
      He will have to fill one of these out too in order for the solicitors to get an overview of the assets in the marriage in order to divide them up on divorce.

missgiddypants
      Participant

ye I had to fill one in ,some time ago ,I managed to do it all by myself ,the Solicitor said well done
      most people can’t get past the first few pages

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content