Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ladiesand gentlemen
      Participant

My husband is trying his very best to include me in his financial troubles!!!
      He has always been in debt long before we got together, I have helped him with every part of my being to get sorted, this is decades long now, he has just (detail removed by moderator) given a finance collections company my e mail and phone number
      the debt is in his name only, I have never had a card for that account, where do I stand on this
      HELP PLEASE I AM SO SCARED AS TO WHAT HE WILL DO NEXT

Watersprite
      Participant

My ex did this. Speak to a lawyer you can ask for a free first initial consultation. CAB May be able to help. Or surviving economic abuse. Are you still together?

ladiesand gentlemen
      Participant

Thank you SO much xx
      We are still together, living in the same house, I’m in one room “guarding the paperwork”
      I have broken myself trying to sort all this out for many many years !!!!
      I will speak to CAB when I get the chance ?
      Thank you, stay safe x*x

StrongLife
      Participant

Sorry this is happening.

The finances are particularly tricky. Please be careful and safe. Things happen quick.

I found he was taking loans in my name, gambling etc afterwards. I’ve just found more lies.

Please keep safe.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content