Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Pompom111
      Participant

Hi everyone
      I’ve finally found the courage to put my first post on here.
      I’ve been reading your stories, thoughts and feelings for months and I have to say it’s really really helped me. I thought I was alone in my situation and thought no one would ever understand what I was enduring. I often questioned “is it me” even though I knew deep down it wasn’t.
      I’m currently in a calm phase and am thinking clearly, but as we all know, things can change in a flick of a switch.
      I hope that one day I can find the courage to do what I know I need to do! This is just another stepping stone of the process.

Stargazing1
      Participant

Welcome @Pompom111 , sorry to hear how things are for you. Good to think you found people’s stories here a little help to give you the courage too post . There will be many many people here who will listen and give as much feedback as they can . I’m sorry you are in the situation you are in . Everyone is kind here as they all know how the next person is feeling. Glad you joined. Sending hugs.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Pompom111,

Welcome to the forum. Thank you for sharing your positivity about how the forum has helped you so far, it’s really good to hear! I hope that you find posting to be just as beneficial.

If you need any guidance on using the forum you can find this in the Forum Guidelines and FAQs. If they don’t answer your question then please feel free to private message me.

If you feel like you are in need of some additional support, you could chat to a Women’s Aid worker in confidence via our Live Chat service (8am – 6pm weekdays and 10am – 6pm weekends/bank holidays). They won’t tell you what to do, but can discuss your situation and signpost you to other support that’s relevant for you.

Take care and keep posting,
      Lisa
      (Forum Moderator)

Pompom111
      Participant

@Stargazing1 and Lisa…thank you for your kind words.
      The calm has started to be not so calm. Tensions are building and the real him is re-emerging. As awful as it sounds I find it easier when he is like this as I’m not second guessing myself and wondering if I’m making it all up in my head!

Pompom111
      Participant

@Stargazing1 and Lisa…thank you for your kind words.
      The calm has started to be not so calm. Tensions are building and the real him is re-emerging. As awful as it sounds I find it easier when he is like this as I’m not second guessing myself and wondering if I’m making it all up in my head!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content