Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Mellow
      Blocked

It’s been quite a while we split up and I still can’t get over the deceit I’m told I can’t have therapy yet due to ongoing issues what will prevent it working.the thing is everyday I think about him and what he’s done to me and he’s now smearing me abusing me more.court hasent helped as they have practically called me a liar.and it’s leading me to have a lot of confusion.i wake up every day thinking why has this happened to me ?im left with children several raising them alone it dosent feel fair and he’s still telling people a load of lies and even courts have listened.sometimes I just want this pain gone I can’t seem to focus on myself and I’m always distract by him when he’s not here

Sugarpiehoneybunch
      Participant

I don’t have any pearls of wisdom or really any advice but just know you aren’t alone. I can’t give you a time frame but you won’t always feel like this. One day at a time… or one foot in front of the other if that’s what state you’re in. Is there perhaps some other form of therapy that you can be offered whilst you wait for the other? Don’t give up! And you’re right, it’s not fair you’re left raising the children alone. I am too. However I know how much more difficult my days would be if I woke up knowing he was raising them instead

StrongLife
      Participant

I understand that. The level of blame I got was extraordinary in courts and highly unsafe activities by the courts. The ex did similar things to myself as you state. Courts are highly traumatic and for me provided little help (though somewhat). I fear what could have happened but still was going. Why they do it like that is totally beyond me. I had much support as well – still highly traumatic.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content