Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ineedtosurvivethis
      Participant

Everytime I have to restart no contact it feels worse and so much more difficult to get over him.i cant sleep, eat or think straight. Being with him was a better feeling than feeling this. Although I know there’s light at this very long tunnel I feel so unwell by it all. My nerves are shot to s**t. I’ve found out there is a new girl already. (detail removed by Moderator) weeks after he and I split
      dont know how he does it. I don’t even want to look at another man, let alone date, kiss or have sex with one and already he’s gallivanting with this (detail removed by Moderator)??? Rather her than me. I need to get out of this place! Living a few doors down is not helping alongside a huge smear campaign! I hope he falls down an open manhole that’s neverending. He is truly the worst specimen of man ever. 😐 anyone else having to restart no contact???? Argh!!

keepmovingfoward
      Participant

Oh dear, didn’t realise he lived so close by to you. don’t let his actions beat you down. none of this is your fault and you are not responsible for his actions.

i know its hard but hold you head high that your rid of him, buy earphones and listen to music as you walk past him if you must. the other woman will be to show you meant nothing to him, to brush you off. you are a person not a possession. he has to earn his right to your love and respect it should never be given freely – it took me a hard lesson to learn that!!

moving house really is the only way your going to get the freedom you need to move on and heal from this.

ineedtosurvivethis
        Participant

Yeh he lives that close and has basically turned everyone against me. I even fear that my car will be scratched or done something to with the hate campaign he has waged. Oh well. Yeh I’m thinking of moving but again will give him such glee! He even said (detail removed by Moderator) ago why did I bother coming back here after my break because its ruined everyone’s mood. Such a nice guy isn’t he?? 😉 how long did it take you to get over? Were you hoovered in?? I’m starting the gym tomorrow and yoga and then dance classes. I’m going to make the most of the time now to do the things he never allowed me to do! That’s more of a f**k you to him than parade with a nee love interest. Its the loss of control! Thank you xxxxxx

keepmovingfoward
      Participant

Ive managed to avoid being hoovered in due to my circumstance but he has tried via his friends. i’ve blocked them too. I’ve sent you a message giving a bit more detail of my circumstances as they get moderated out on here. i don’t have a typical story, i truely didn’t realise i was being controlled until our status quo was interfered with and other parties got involved.
      he made me feel needed, he was disabled, i have children, it was exhausting, his expectations high, i was dependant on him, we needed each other, but he was controlling, some of the things he said looking back were degrading, controlling, manipulative, and really affected me as a person and my relationships.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content