Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Serenity
      Participant

That was a great article I loved it it really made sense 😊 X

Peaceful Pig
      Participant

Thanks Serenity, we all need to be reminded that dealing with the things we are right now makes us amazing, brave people conquering huge fears and facing ourselves in a way many people never do. For a long time I’ve held onto an idea of ‘getting better’ but there was never anything wrong with me. Despite all we’ve experienced, all of us here continue to show empathy and compassion for others, dedication to protect our children and great courage. We can’t be better people than that xx

Serenity
      Participant

I thought it was a very good article.

Because although we need to do things to get our lives back and there are some good articles suggesting how (detail removed by moderator) I don’t think we should berate ourselves for the speed st which we go.

And I think it’s good enough sometimes for us to just sit and ‘be’- in peace! X

Sent

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content