Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      whitedove
      Participant

Hi
      Its so hard!
      I have to rebuild my life. As me but different.
      Ive been tossed about every support service in my aarea. Decisions made for me. Now my IVDA has left and noone for support.
      I feel like tossed aside rubbish

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Hi whitedove
      I’m sorry you are feeling this way whitedove, you do matter honey and should be supported. Can you please call the helpline from Women’s Aid? The number is on this page. They will be able to assist you and guide you to get further support.
      You did well to post here, writing and talking helps to find solutions to keep moving forward. So post here, call WA, Samaritans also are a listening ear.
      You’ll be alright, take it one step at the time.
      Keep strong and posting

EbonyRaven
      Participant

It is hard, and you are stronger than you realise. You’ve been through the furnace, now you’re out the other side.

Take your own time now, little things for you, and just you. Lots of time.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Honestly, it’s so hard emotionally. I never thought I’d survive. But here I am. Life is on the up and he’s in court soon. You can do this. Just hang on in there x

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Whitedove

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you are feeling so unsupported at the moment, if you no longer have an IDVA you should be able to contact your local DV service and ask if there are any other support services you can access like support groups or the Freedom Programme or if they offer counselling.

Also you can contact the helpline on 0808 2000 247 and they can also have a look for any other services that you might find useful.

You have done so well to get out and i am glad you have found the forum as we are here to support you.

Take care and keep posting

Lisa

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content