Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      I.dont.know.
      Participant

So after he complained that I booked into the hair dressers (Detail removed by Moderator)coz he likes me as I am and shouldn’t need to change my hair I finally cracked with a racing heart and shaking I plucked up the courage and told him he had to move out my house, he responded with tears, punched the wall, telling me his head is full of demands and that he’s been kicked to the gutter again how’s he’s left with nothing dispite the fact it’s my house and he didn’t contribute a penny!

He gave me my keys back with a back pack full of clothes but he refused to take any of his other stuff and told me to bin it all as he doesn’t care about it.

I get the feeling it’s not going to end there!

The only slight thing on my advantage is he lives (Detail removed by Moderator) drive away and doesn’t have a car or a driver’s license so he may not just be abke to turn up??

Iwantmeback
      Participant

๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ bag it up and leave it outside. We did that for one of my daughter’s ex’s. Text him or a family member to pick it up and make sure you’re not in, or be in and just don’t be visible. And that way he can’t have you charged for wilfully destroying his stuff! Are you going to get the locks changed just in case? I’m so chuffed fir you, what a Christmas present ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’œ

IWMB ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Tiffany
      Participant

Well done. I left over hair colour too, in the end. I second the ‘bag the stuff up and drop it off approach’. And then block, block and block, to give him minimum opportunity to contact you. If he shows up call the police.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ยฉ 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England โ€“ Womenโ€™s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Womenโ€™s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions โ”‚ Privacy & cookie policy โ”‚ Site map โ”‚ Protect yourself onlineโ”‚ Mediaย โ”‚ย Jobs โ”‚ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content