Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      UnicornSparkleHead
      Participant

Hey all,

So after unsuccessful attempt at leaving properly #1,000 my friends staged an intervention. To tell me I have to cut him out or I’m hurting my own case. I’m in so much agony about all this, because in the end they aren’t there to pick up the pieces. He’s there to pick up the pieces. Hold me when I cry. I had nowhere to stay the night and none of them could offer me to help, so naturally I fall back on relying on him. They’ve started telling people about the case and his actions to create a support network for me but it’s so d**n hard. I feel so scared about it all, and I still can’t imagine losing him completely. Never thought I’d hit rock bottom so hard.

They aren’t there to pick up the pieces? Why not?
      It is, I’m afraid lovely in effect (Detail removed by Moderator) that you still think he would help you, really.
      Stay in a hotel, stay on a friends couch.
      You are not at rock bottom, you have started to recover.
      There are other people who will hold you when you cry. You just need to let them.
      all best
      ftc
      x

UnicornSparkleHead
      Participant

They weren’t. I was put in a situation where I had nowhere to sleep, and had to stay in a hostel in the end. Which makes it hard for me to believe I can rely on anyone. Now they have been cut off as my last support because a friend in our circle received an anonymous threatening phonecall, which I don’t believe was my ex, but they’re convinced it was, even though they’ve never met him and there’s no reason whatsoever for my ex to call that particular person. But me not believing that and my trouble with leaving my partner has been the final drop, and now they can’t help me either. I feel totally lost. Friend after friend fell away, and now there is no one left. It feels like there is no way out at all.

Yes there is. There is. Go to refuge. Pick up the phone to WA and whatever mess you are in right now lovely they will do their best to help.
      all best
      ftc
      x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content