Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      KOTB
      Participant

Hi all, just a quick post to say I’m going to try going back to work on a phased return. I’ve got a risk assessment in place and my IDVA wrote a qualifying statement explaining the emotional impact of what I’ve been through and extent of ongoing potential risk. There is not enough understanding regarding DV in the workplace but I personally think returning to work is a little bit of regaining some of the control that was stripped from me.
      So 🤞
      Thanks to everyone on this forum that has helped me to get to where I am now.
      KOTB

KIP.
      Participant

That’s amazing. You must be so proud. I miss work, the self satisfaction, the independence it gives us. I truly hope it goes smoothly. Well done x

fizzylem
      Participant

Hey KOTB, this is great news, yes taking back your life and your power. I also miss work and the rewards and pleasures it brings. Sounds like you are settin ga precidence at work and helping them to really think about DA – go you x

EbonyRaven
      Participant

I hope they’ve worked out a good phased timetable for you. Glad to hear you’re getting that in place. Great news.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content