Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      drowningmind
      Participant

hey, I know I just made a topic so I hope I’m not over flooding but I really would love some advice from anyone who’s abuser is a gang affiliated person and how you managed to escape the situation or how it affects your decision to leave,
      I find it very hard to leave as I worry for the safety of my family, not myself as much to be honest, I just don’t want to end it and to then find out a gang of 10 guys ran up in my house and hurt or robbed my family, as my partner is a very spiteful person it wouldn’t be a shocking thing for him to do.
      any advice or shared experiences would really help me feel less alone with this issue,
      thanks,
      (If needed I can provide some more details so you can understand better my situation)

lover of no contact
      Participant

My abuser’s gang/allies were his family/friends/our children. They all rallied around him. But I have read posts from ladies on here who feared that their family would be hurt by their abuser’s friends/gang.

Hopefully there may be some ladies on here at the moment who can share their experience with you. This is a very hard fear to deal with and could make it very hard (understandably) for you to leave. I would also ring Women’s Aid for advice and maybe talk to your local Police officer.

drowningmind
        Participant

thanks for replying, yer it does, I did manage to get a number specifically for help with this so hopefully i can sort it out soon,
        thanks

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content