Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      cupcakes
      Participant

Hi for those of you who have a child arrangement order or confirmed access… Can a father take my children who are very young anywhere without me knowing or without my consent thanks x

EeyoreNoMore
      Participant

You’d need to double check with solicitor but I’m pretty sure that can do what they want in the allotted time (provided it’s not endangering the children).

Unless it’s something the court has specifically ordered that he do (or not do) I don’t think you have any control; as he likewise has no control over what you do with them.

cupcakes
      Participant

Thank you – after some research I believe the law is he doesn’t have to tell me where they are going, however you would think that he would. I am not sure about having a phone call though, I still think I am entitled for a call with my children. I find it very difficult that I have been there every single day/night of my children’s life and now as a result of him abusing me he can take them away anywhere and I have no idea where my children are for a whole weekend.. feeling so heartbroken..

This is why I stayed and put up with all the abuse for so long because I could not bare not being there every day for my children… and the reason why I am now sitting here thinking that I should have just stayed and put up with everything so that I got to be there for my children every day.

When I left we agreed (detail removed by Moderator) nights in the week (which change weekly at his request) and every other weekend which is early Saturday to Sunday evening – I feel this is enough as they are very young now he wants more an extra night every other weekend and I don’t know what to do.

I still wake every day thinking that its all a dream and then my reality sets in

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content