Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Rosemary
      Participant

My heart is breaking because my Parther talk to my friends and his saying horrible things about my children this goes to show he did not care in the first place . My friends had to get some of mine and my children things from my house and my Parther had some of his family with him and they went on to my friends this is why the police told me not to go to get my things for my friends to help me which I am so thankful of . But my Parther did not have to bring his family to start problems his family are horrible they have no idea what I’ve been thought or even my children been thought. I will be glade when I get all my things out get my own house and then have nothing to do with him . I hope my solicitor can help me with a restraining order as well I dont trust his family they think they have authority over my children when they dont .

KIP.
      Participant

Make sure you write down everything that was said, your friend can give a statement on what happened and that will help you with a restraining order. These men simply cannot help themselves. It’s more proof should you need it that you’re doing the right thing x

Rosemary
      Participant

Thank you Kip I will do that your right it is more evidence against my Parther and his family thank you for your advice I really appreciate it

KIP.
      Participant

💕

KIP.
      Participant

He’s effectively made his children and the mother of his children homeless because of his abuse. The court won’t like that either x

ISOPeace
      Participant

That sounds horrible Rosemary. I’m so glad your friends were able to help you and you didn’t have to go to get your stuff. Well done for standing strong.

You’re right. It makes no sense for him and his family to be so nasty. It does indeed show that they don’t care about anyone else’s feelings.

You are showing your children how strong you are and how much you love them. They are learning that you don’t have to put up with abuse and that even when things seem impossible, it is possible to dig deep and find immense courage. And for anyone reading this who hasn’t left yet, it’s ok if it takes time to find that courage.

Sending lots of love xxxx

Rosemary
      Participant

Thank you IS0Peace

Thank you so much for your kind words means alot to me . My partner was told not to cause any problems when my friends got some of my things for me but he bring some of his family to the house he dont listen the family think they can talk horrible about me and my children when they dont now what’s been going on they listen to my partner faulse storys they are geting involved with my belongs which is so wrong it’s got nothing to do with them . Pluse a piece of jewellery I’ve had for years my Parther wants them back but they are not his they are mine I’ve had them for years he thinks he can just take my jewellery of me that he got me years ago that’s not right is it ?

KIP.
      Participant

That jewellery is yours. He will say what he can to upset you and remember he knows you well. They are liars so don’t believe a word he says x you owe him nothing

Rosemary
      Participant

Thank you Kip for careing I tottaly agree with that my jewellery is mine he is doing it to upset me but I am being strong as I can his not going to have my jewellery he is a liar . I cant believe how his going on about my jewellery x*x

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content