Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Animallover
      Participant

The dogs have disappeared again. Everyone else gets the blame apart from him. Accident. Lead opened up and released the collar but my fault or my (detail removed by Moderator) year old sons fault not his. He has told me twice in last two days he doesn’t love me then says he was joking, not funny. Told me to leave. If I had somewhere to go I would but he knows I don’t. Told him that he was abusing me and he turned it around and said it was me abusing him. Won’t let the jury service thing go either. Not my fault and I’d try not to talk to any other men. He tried to get on my back at 4 am to have sex and when I didn’t respond I was rejecting him.

Animallover
      Participant

Think I m close to that. Determined to stay strong this time and not cry, what good would that do he just tells me to shut the f**k up. He’s just told me that all he cares about are the dogs and he’s never loved me. Don’t think he has the capacity to love anything. Just hope that the dogs don’t get into trouble. Have reminded him that I’ve stood by him when he’s cheated for (detail removed by Moderator) years, degloved his finger and broken his ankle. Don’t know how much more I can take From him. Feel really low. Have reassured my son that it’s not his fault but he must hear the shouting, swearing and hitting the door.

Animallover
      Participant

Where do I go. I have no friends or family thanks to him. Not allowed to talk to any man, even those partners of my old friends and sister so have lost contact. Am frightened as have no job as had to give that up too due to his jealousy. So stressed and tired all the time, always putting a foot wrong in his eyes but he knows I have no where to go so he’ll treat me like this until it suits him otherwise.

Animallover
      Participant

Dogs back so he’s all nicey nicey again but I’m not that stupid even though he tells me I am every day. I feel that I’m getting stronger day by day like I used to be. Not putting up with this much longer

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content