Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Highfive
      Participant

I have a wonderful women’s aid worker how got me to see a solicitor! The solicitor said my now ex is to have “no contact” with my LO.
      I told him this and of course he went nuts! I felt so sorry for him and said what bout supervised visits so that he can still see the LO! He was like, i don’t deserve this treatment i want to take my LO out by myself!

I said no (pooing my pants at this point)
      He said don’t bother then

What the heck, if it the other way round i would have been over the moon for any contact!

Very confused and angry

Anonymous
      Inactive

It is about power and control, he wants what he wants on his terms or not at all which screams to me that he is not that bothered or he is cutting of his nose to spite his face because he does not like being told. Listen to the womens aid worker and the solicitor they know what they are talking about and well done you for standing your ground even though you was scared x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content