Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ayanna
      Participant

Today I put on a glamorous dress after a very long time. It still fits, because it is made of stretch material. Then I put on some posh looking flip flops and my most expensive pair of sunglasses and a red lipstick.
      I went to the local shops like this.
      The cars, only men in them of course, stopped at my slightest intent to cross the street, men turned their heads around and looked at me. In the shops the men stared at me.
      One man followed me for a while. I turned to him, took my sunglasses off and stared him in the eye with a mean expression and he quickly went away.
      I was surprised. My fat self was really that attractive? Or did I just see a lot of crazy men today? It was fun though.

Serenity
      Participant

Ayanna, I am sure you are far more beautiful than you realise, and I am sure your fierce intelligence, cheekiness and quick wit makes you doubly attractive!

I imagined this local shop scenario in my mind’s eye and you have made my tummy hurt laughing. Xxxx

Ayanna
      Participant

I am glad I made you laugh. I would not have been able to act like this in public a year ago.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content