Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Falling Skys
      Participant

I should be excited being away from him and the abuse but I feel sick.

Going through the financial agreement and it horrible. I found a lot of errors in his statement of what he has and he will be pulled up on it but I know he will be cross and I will get the fall back 😞

Can’t wait till I am no longer involved with his toxic behaviour.

And on top of this they are making changes to my contract at work.

Seems I am getting it on all fronts.

FS xx

Ayanna
      Participant

It all comes at once. I also used to get the full load of problems. None ever came alone.
      Make notes of all his mistakes for the financial hearing. You can extend the hearing and have a few until all disputes are solved. Do not give in to anything. It is typical that they make mistakes. It will be in your favour.

Confused123
      Participant

Think of it as he will be out of your life soon, toards the end i can only imagine it gets harder to deal with ,but think of how much u can move on, try and claim all u deserve

Falling Skys
      Participant

Thankyou anyanna and confused123 I’m not going quietly I am standing up for my rights. X

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content