Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      newlife2015
      Participant

He hasn’t changed a bit – showed his true colours last night by hounding me with phonecalls and texts – when I asked him to stop he ignored me and was goading me to call the police – saying that there is no reason to stop (as the non-molestation order has expired) – not surprised but makes me sad every time that he can’t see himself for what he really is – a sad, insecure, controlling bully and I feel stupid for not seeing it and doing something about it earlier. Worrying about his escalating bad behaviour with me and generally – he is definitely on a downward spiral – called my lady at WA this morning – we haven’t spoken for the last few months so feel like I am going back to the dark dark days of a few years ago and not sure I have the strength to do it all again x*x

godschild
      Participant

Sorry to hear this, if he is goading you to call the police why don’t you take him at his word, you cant take all of this and if he has had an order once maybe he needs another one, dont let him drag you down, report it, do you have texts as evidance of what he has said, nip it in the bud, show him you won’t stand for it , he is testing you to see if he upset you again xx

Suntree
      Participant

Report it to the police, can you get another non-molestation order seeing as he behaves when you have one.
      Please don’t think as going back to WA as a step backwards.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content