Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Today I feel low again. Weekends are worse it’s never helped as I’d been in and out of contact and everytime yeah just got hurt with head games or taking advantage of me. I’m still trying to make sense of it all. He’s grinded me down till I don’t know if I’m coming or going. He even recently were saying ur always on that f.ing mobile. thank God I never let him move back in although he told my son we might get back together I thought no chance nothing will change I’m just hurt big-time I’m suffering he’s laughing up his cuff xx

Ayanna
      Participant

Hi, no contact is the best approach. Find a way that you can avoid seeing him and talking to him. You need distance and space to build your life.
      Make plans what you want to do for yourself.
      Put yourself first x*x

Serenity
      Participant

Write a three month plan.

For example: moving; a new voluntary job in that area, etc.

Making a plan will help you get directed and prevent you from either feeling stuck
      or confused.

Ignore all of his blaming of you. It’s all inaccurate rubbish. Who cares what he thinks. Focus on you, now. X*x

betterdays
      Participant

Thanks serenity your right that’s a good idea. I will always be battling with him. Going round and round getting nowhere he won’t change he hasn’t in nearly 2 decades why would he now? Xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content