Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      kitty
      Participant

My solicitor appointment went well. She applied for legal aid for me to get the house sold from under him while he’s in prison as part of the divorce. I had previously been told that a property adjustment order could not happen while he was in prison but it turns out I can. By the time he gets out in a few years his precious house (that he uses to control me) will be gone, I will be divorced from him and happily married to someone else. Plus, if all goes to plan he will have been convicted for the awful things he did to me too! If that was not justice enough – he will have to move out of the area coz of the press coverage of his offences against children.
      I put off doing all of this for so long due to fear. I would urge anyone who is doubting themselves to bite the bullet (if its safe to do so) it feels great!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content