Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      nightowl
      Participant

ive had a roungh few weeks after getting sectioned and finally getting released and trying to get back into the normal world.things have been ok, not as low as they were before i went in as im getting more sleep and have people around me,

we are moving house and the last few days me and my OH found our dream home and applications have gone in. Im so happy but i cannot keep my head above water i feel like im drowning and here is no way out but me my OH and little monkey have a fresh start ahead of us into a new area away from the Ex ( who isnt the reason im a survivor was long before him) and away from where people know me i want to start a new life.

I have to tell the Ex today that im moving his son (detail removed by Moderator) away from him and i know hes going to be a pain about it. I dont know if i can handle it. he has no idea about me being sectioned as my mom and OH managed to sort my monkey out and keep it Q between them as it could have made things so much worse, He thinks things are hunky dory and id like it to stay that way really. All Ex will have to do is drop monkey off (detail removed by Moderator) i personally dont think thats unreasonable when im making a journey too.

ive also been told i have to wait 6 weeks for an assessment for them to draw up a care plan. 6 weeks how the heck am i supposed to wait that long?!

i just want them to stop the nightares the flashbacks ……. please tell me it will get beter

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi Nightowl

It will get better, just hard to wait till it happens.

I don’t know if it will help get through this waiting time, but I any making a scrapbook with ideas for my new home. You can get colour charts, wallpaper samples, material swatch, catalogue re kitchens bathrooms and furniture for free. I don’t have tons on money and will be doing the second hand shops, but it makes my new life closer.

You are doing so well mental health issues are so hard to beat.

FS xx

nightowl
      Participant

thanks FS iv actually just been out to get some things to decorate sons room with got to make planets and a big rocket, also got to shabby chhic some of my furniture so i have things to do but my issue is once i start something i have to finish it so im not one of those that takes weeks over something. annoyingly the house is already pretty much how we want it. theres just kitchen to paint and master room to wallpaper 1 wall …… im thinking about stuff to throwout and where to put things. i have got a few unfinished projects to do too. what doesnt help is i hate the house im in at the moment so when i can get out i do so they are all getting left.

thnks again

Night Owl x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content