Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Appointment soon. Hopefully he will get an harrassment warning letter. He’s really set me back. I’m even scared to walk down my steps with my son incase he’s driving past. He wants to f. Of and leave us alone x*x

Dear Betterdays, you are doing completely the right thing. Getting the solicitor, get a harassment order and staying No Contact. I’m not experienced with these Non Mol and harassment orders so probably some of the other women can advise you better about those. Some of the books that I have mentioned are so helpful for managing the tactics and No Contact. You are your boys will get through this & be so much stronger as a result. X*X

betterdays
      Participant

Thanks healthy archive. I really thought I were getting through it till he started up again they really do know how to knock you back. It drives you mad. These monsters don’t go away quietly I guess his life’s going wrong. Why would he want to see him when last time he did he tried killing him in the car???? X*x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content