Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Ssss
      Participant

Went to see it yesterday.. things to do before we move it but…soon.. now the hard part of getting us all out.. we will.. I am excited scared nervous stressed rolled into 1…got to sort a few things out..but it is the best news ever..

Iwantmeback
      Participant

😊😊😊😊what great news. So so happy for you. Be careful but not long now till you can be a bit more at peace.
      IWMB 💕💕

Ssss
      Participant

Thankyou.. yes I am over the moon… still waiting heating and water before we go… it’s hard.. now he’s being the model husband… I kno it won’t last but he’s making it so hard for me

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Hi Ssss, yes when they start being nice, that’s when its the hardest. It’s only because we file the bad stuff away so easily in order to survive, that the nice man he once was is a distraction. (Not sure that’s the right word)
      Try and remember, nice man is only around to get what he wants, once hes got it, he becomes Mr Hyde again. We are so good giving advice to each other, taking it and doing something about it is 2 different things. I really hope you have the strength of your convictions and you get peace and happiness in your life soon❣

IWMB 💕💕

lover of no contact
      Participant

Ssss a long time you’ve waited for this day. I remember your pain and anguish in past posts. Well done and I’ll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers over the next few days. Keep posting for support.

Ssss
      Participant

Yes iw m b… it will not last but at this moment I wish he would turn nasty… it would be easier for my brain to cope with… I know it’s not real.. but like you said.. we kno this and if removed from situation we can see… and I am going 100% it’s just crazy how bad and guilty I feel.. and sorry for him…. and l o no c.. yes so long… I can remember thinking if the situation is still the same when my child starts school that’s it I’m off…. 3 children later and child 1 is closer to leaving school than starting.. I am determined this time it will happen…and I would really appreciate some positive thoughts thankyou….

Apricotpoppy
      Participant

Hi Ssss, you are amazing to organise all that for your children and you. I know it takes so much strength and courage. You are doing the right thing and you and the kids will feel so much better when you are away from all the stress and abuse. They are so good at pulling out the nice side and you end up feeling so sorry for them . I try and remind myself of his nasty side and talk to my friend who reminds me breifly of all the horrible stuff. That usually gives me a reality check. I am free now but he is telling me he made a terrible mistake, still in love, lonely. I felt so sad but then i had to get so tough and tell myself love doesn’t strangle, punch , ignore, shout, threaten. Love is light and respect and kind and safe …all the time.
      Please be very safe. Good luck and best wishes.

Apricot poppy x*x

Ssss
      Participant

Thankyou apricot poppy.. I don’t feel strong.. I feel like I’m running a marathon still a long way to go.. but I have made some progress….just need a final push…well done you for getting away….yes and good to have friends.. who can give a reality check!!! Their most favourite trick Turing on the charm, being mr nice guy to get what they want… got to be strong and see through it..x

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content