Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      minimeerkat
      Participant

just to say that i dont know if there are others who derive so much pleasure from nature as i do
      this morning mr robin has been trilling away high up in a tree in my front garden so already attempting to attract a mate. and i see the blackbirds are already pairing up & becoming quite territorial
      its been a difficult time over the festive season, so to have nature on your doorstep is such a blessing – reminding me that the nesting season wont be far away & that time of year that i love so very very much
      it really is the little things you know x

browneyedmum
      Participant

Nature is always so good to us and its nice to be reminded to live in the present.

My gratitude… last night, merely not even a second into 2024, my children were hugging each other in celebration of the New Year. They just did it spontaneously on their own and my heart was filled in that moment.

nbumblebee
      Participant

My gratitude. Its been horrible last week or two and husband and adult son had a row (detail removed by Moderator) that just topped off my xmas. Kid came home (detail removed by Moderator) still not talking to his dad tbh it was his dads fault he winds people up and hates it when they snap back anyway kid came home (detail removed by Moderator) with a box ofchocs for me to tell me how grateful he is for me. I needed that (detail removed by Moderator).
      I am grateful for my children who are my reason to wake. X*x

minimeerkat
        Participant

you are obviously a good mum nbumblebee
        as long as we never take the simplest things for granted, we will be ok x

browneyedmum
        Participant

@nbumblebee kids can be so great. Alongside of taking on so much that shouldn’t be theirs to take on, they can still be so giving and full of joy, which reminds us of the joy that we can share with them.

nbumblebee
        Participant

Right now how bad it is im not sure id be here if it wasnt for my kids they have grown to be amazing adults and yeah they are my reason to keep getting up. X

Lostnalone
      Participant

I’m grateful for all of u on here!! Especially u Minimeerkat u always give out the best words of advice as u have lived to tell your story.x*x

spiritedaway
        Participant

LOVE THIS
        here is where I get to draw hope. The relief of being seen, being understood. and the hope of a different future, that a future is possible.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content