Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Hetty
      Participant

Thank you to all you amazing women who give such insightful advice and support.
      I’m using grey rock while still living with my husband. Desperately trying to figure out my next steps but it’s hard.
      I’m using grey rock. Attempting to keep contact with him to a minimum. I ignore his emails and messages and try not to engage in conversation. The other night I had to lock myself in a room and out my fingers in my ears so I could not hear the vile lies that come out of his mouth. I’m slowly eliminating him from my life. I don’t include him or discuss any of my personal matters and I’ve stopped him from having any involvement in the care of my son.
      I’m being accused of being the emotionally abusive one. He threatened to throw all my belongings out of the house. He says I’m cold and manipulative. I’d try to play along with him more to keep the peace but then I’d be pestered for sex.
      How do you cope with this?
      There’s no way he’ll leave the house.

KIP.
      Participant

Can you secretly record his abuse and get a non molestation order or an occupation order. Keep gathering evidence. If you’re living with him then grey rock may make him worse and he won’t like it. They hate being ignored.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content