Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      WalkerInTheRain
      Participant

I’ve recently started seeing someone who in every way is the polar opposite to my ex.

I can’t help feeling this intense grief-like feeling, not for my ex, but that I lived for SO long the way I did. I should be happy and part of me is ecstatic but I can’t shake this black cloud.
      Has anyone else felt like this?

KIP.
      Participant

Ive had dark thoughts about how much time I wasted but then i think that the experience has shaped me into the person i am. You need to taste a rotten apple to know how great a good one tastes x

Jupiter
      Participant

I think it is perfectly normal to have mixed feelings in this situation.maybe you need to allow yourself just to have these feelings-that it is okay rather than putting pressure on yourself to feel one emotion or the other.I think recognising the emotional mixture will help you with your new relationship and enjoy the better times which you deserve.
      Jupiter

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content