Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      beanyboo22
      Participant

And now I’m dreading the weekend. We don’t go out so I’m stuck in with all his c**p and the kids are exposed to it all too. We had one ok day with him apologies for the worst weekend possible then it’s started all again. Names calling,twisting things,confusing me,time keeping then triple quizzing over where I’ve been,accusations of me cheating again,ignoring the kids,sarcastic comments to me about them. I don’t know how long I can hold it together for when my kids just want a lovely Christmas but I know exactly how it goes.x

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi beanyboo22,

Thank you for your post. I’m sorry to hear you are having a bad week.

Do you get any time without your partner? Could you call the 24hr National Domestic Violence Helpline (0808 2000 247) to discuss your options? The Helpline Workers cannot tell you what to do but they can listen to you and talk about what options are available to you based on your circumstances. They can also signpost you to other organisations that can help. Do you and your children have any support?

You and your children deserve so much better, your home should be without fear. Keep posting to us when you can, it can really help to offload how you are feeling and what you are going through.

Best wishes,

Lisa

beanyboo22
      Participant

I did get a little time yesterday but the line was busy and then when I got home I got told off for taking too long,id kept receipts from where id been because I knew what to expect so I had to prove where id been to prove id not snuck of somewhere. Last night he tried to be intimate,but I refused,so he tried again anyway while I was asleep but stopped short of full intimacy. Now this morning he’s mimicking my laugh when I talk to kids,knocking chairs over and being sarcastic so I know what kind of day its going to be.x

beanyboo22
      Participant

No we don’t really except for our social worker who is only just getting involved but I’ve only been able to speak to her once but I didn’t think she knew much about sexual abuse coz she said it was a relationship problem if he stopped when I asked but if I’m asleep,how can I say no?? So except for this site,I feel completely alone.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content