Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Counselling session today. I know it’s my first and early days but I feel so much better. I started from my childhood and I basically told her I’d had seen abuse from day one. I’d told her about my ex just a few things she said he’s a complete psychopath. And it’s like having an attic full of rubbish and I need to clear it out and get rid of it. So looking forward to the next x

Mine is soon, booked thanks to my dv lady. I can’t wait.
      All I want is for the counsellor to crack my hard resilient nut and get me to leave this man…
      I have built a tower of strength around me. I am so used to him. I find ways to cope with everything. At least that’s what I believe.
      I will post when my first session has taken place.

I am so glad to hear you found help and a way to analyse clearly what you have experienced. A way to deal with it too. The outcome should be very positive in the long term. Xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content