Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      thankgoodness
      Participant

My abuser is emotionally gaslighting me again. The abuser seriously does not know how to get help for his own emotional issues as a man so he uses me to let out his anger and pain. I ignored this gaslighting and I told myself, it’s not my fault, I did not create this abuser’s anger/pain issues. I refuse to believe the lies of the abuser. I refuse to blame myself for the abuser’s own issues.

fizzylem
      Participant

Go you! Seeing it for what it is and making a stand. Good stuff, hold fast x

Hetty
      Participant

Good for you. Let his words slide off you like water off a ducks back. All lies and used to create drama and upset. Nothing more than projection ❤️

Peacethroughhealing
      Participant

When I told him not to contact me again last year I received huge long texts telling me that I had caused him mental abuse and upset his family etc etc it went on and on. Hurtful allegations towards me after I helped him get sober for months. They are parasites and the lowest of the low. Now I see him for what he is and I am doing all I can to get justice for myself. I don’t want him to get away with it and walk away to do it again and again. Once the fog lifts you see what’s really been going on and as much as that is so painful at least it’s a step forward. x

Peacethroughhealing
      Participant

He told me not to poke the fire and cause the drama!

thankgoodness
      Participant

Yes PeaceThroughHealing , you are so right about these emotional abusers. Just this morning I was treated horribly but I know it’s not my fault. These emotional abusers are emotional in their life but they think it’s not man enough if they cry or talk about their emotions so they do gaslighting and all the other abuse.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content