Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Lisa
      Main Moderator

Happy Christmas to you all! I hope that you all have a happy and peaceful day. Thank you to you all for making the forum such a lovely, supportive place to be.

With best wishes,

Lisa
      Forum Moderator

Bubblegum
      Participant

Merry Christmas ๐ŸŽ„ Lisa and to everyone that has helped advised me this year youโ€™ve all been fantastic support .Hope you all have a peaceful Christmas you deserve it x*x

KIP.
      Participant

Thank you Lisa also for making the forum such a lovely supportive place to be. And also keeping us safe. Happy Christmas ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฝ

Jupiter
      Participant

Thinking of everyone and wishing you peace today and in 2018.

Jupiter XX

Eve1
      Participant

Happy Christmas Lisa,

Thank you for your support. I’ve never found anywhere quite like this. It’s honestly helped me more than any other single thing in recovering from domestic abuse.

Love to all

Eve
      x

godschild
      Participant

Praying strength for every lady on here for today, whatever your circumstance may you be Blessed in some small way at Christmas, if you are struggling and alone, still with your abuser and having to cope with that, your first Christmas alone, struggling with children or finances or memories may God Bless you all today with love to you all at Christmas xxxxx

SunshineRainflower
      Participant

Happy Christmas Lisa, thanks so much for your hard work moderating the forum! I hope everyone has a nice peaceful day with no pressure and expectations ๐ŸŽ„

Fuzzyfelt
      Participant

Happy Christmas Lisa and all the other wonderful ladies here. I canโ€™t thank you all enough for your support.

Ayanna
      Participant

Happy Christmas and thank you!

lover of no contact
      Participant

Happy Christmas Lisa and all the wonderful ladies who post on here and who read and gain support but who have not yet posted.

Wishing us all and our loved ones peace this Christmas.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ยฉ 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England โ€“ Womenโ€™s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Womenโ€™s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions โ”‚ Privacy & cookie policy โ”‚ Site map โ”‚ Protect yourself onlineโ”‚ Mediaย โ”‚ย Jobs โ”‚ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content