Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Benson
      Participant

Happy New Year, let’s hope 2018 is a peaceful one for everyone. I have managed to find somewhere to stay to night as too risky to be at home. Been watched and followed today, so hoping for restful nights gut with my daughter!

KIP.
      Participant

Stay safe and a Happy New Year to you too x

SunshineRainflower
      Participant

Hi Benson, Happy New Year to you too. So sorry to hear that you have been followed and watched today, that must have been absolutely awful. I hope you are getting support from the helpline, local DV service, police and council. Nobody deserves to live like that. It is good that you have somewhere to stay tonight, I am humbled by your gratitude for something that most of us take for granted. Have a restful night and I really hope things improve for you in 2018. xx

Benson
      Participant

Thanks, I plan to start trying to get some support next week as I need some help so I can start living my life, I have had enough.

I am so so sorry that you feel too unsafe to stay in your own home. I hope the police and other authorities step up their game and get something done because you do not deserve this. Hoping 2018 brings much happiness and a peaceful life for you and your little one. Happy new year x

lover of no contact
      Participant

Wishing you Benson, and all the ladies on here a peaceful and safe 2018.

So glad you and your little one can feel safe tonight. So glad you will gather as much support as you can around you. Stay strong. He is weak and cowardly underneath it all. A truly strong person doesn’t need to harass and intimidate. You are the strong one. You will get through this. I did and never thought I would.

This hard time will pass.

Ayanna
      Participant

Happy New Year to all!

Down with the patriarchy, up with violence free lives for all women!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content