Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Watersprite
      Participant

Domestic abuse is so awful. It’s legacy even when you are safe. The injustice stinks.
      Can I wish you all a happy new year whether you are still stuck, contemplating your escape newly out or a bit further down the line.
      I invite you to think of all your achievements last year and hopes for next year. Let this be a moment to set your intention and if that’s too much know you are not alone x Take care watersprite 🥂 x

Melonballs
      Participant

Hope it’s everything you wish for, Watersprite xx

Chocolatebar
      Participant

Thank you for your post x*x

Twix
      Participant

Kind thoughts to everyone no matter what stage you’re at, your strength & self worth is all that matters, may your 2023 be all it should be, with love & best wishes xx

Twisted Sister
      Participant

I had been thinking the same, that no matter where you are now, or how awful your last year may have been, I dearly hope for all the women needing it that they get the better year they need and deserve, and get to be safe and happy, in whatever form that takes.

We all have to prioritise our needs in recovery, and take good care of us and our children as we keep pushing through this, to better.

warmest wishes and hope for the New Year to all

TS xx

nbumblebee
      Participant

I love this Thank you.
      Happy new year to each and everyone and Thank you all so much for holding me up. X*x

Pinkvelvet
      Participant

Happy New Year all. Wishing you all a healthy and happy(ier)2023 x

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content