Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Serenity
      Participant

I know most of us hate this day with a passion, but if there is all this gooey love being thrown about, let us turn that attention to ourselves and treat ourselves like queens for a day!

Go on, have a glass of champagne and a few chocolates in the bath, or do something small, like buying yourself a gooey cake.

Anything that makes you feel prized and special and makes a note of your importance. Who needs validating by anyone? Each of us is precious in our own way.

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

mixed-up mum
      Participant

Thank you Serenity – that’s a nice thought. x*x

Hopesprings
      Participant

Thanks Hun! Have a great day. I baked a cake, and am watching all my “c**p” on tv. Having a much better day than I was last year that’s for sure!

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Great message Serenity. Happy Valentine’s day to all of you incredible women.

Best wishes

Lisa

Falling Skys
      Participant

Serenity well said, as I say I’m not anti men I’m anti abusers. And the first step to healing is learning to love ourselves. I’ve had a lovely meal, and a long walk.

Happy Valentines Day Ladies

FS xx

WanderingCloud
      Participant

Happy Valentines To All- who needs a man to make when we have each other.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ยฉ 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England โ€“ Womenโ€™s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Womenโ€™s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions โ”‚ Privacy & cookie policy โ”‚ Site map โ”‚ Protect yourself onlineโ”‚ Mediaย โ”‚ย Jobs โ”‚ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content