Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      KIP.
      Participant

To all the special ladies on here. I know it can be a painful day for many of us and especially for those still with their abuser or recently separated. Just know you’re not alone 💕 this too shall pass x

Hetty
      Participant

Thanks for this acknowledgement. I’ve never really bought into the whole hype of Valentine’s Day. I’ve had a home cooked meal with my pet and child and a nice walk. ❤️ Hope all you incredible women are safe and ok xx

KIP.
      Participant

I never really bought into it but there were always expectations from my ex on Valentine’s Day and I don’t miss it at all. Just having peace in my life and a quiet day is enough for me. Your day sounds lovely x keep making those lovely memories with your child. That’s one thing my ex can never take away 💕

Watersprite
      Participant

And to you kip and hetty and all. My day so so much better than being with him tho there is grief too not at what was but at what should have been and for all the years that have gone. Simple pleasures now – no dramas and no fear. Best wishes to you all 💕🌻

BettyBoo333
      Participant

Happy V day to you all. Remember your worth of love, peace, and happiness! I really do hope you find it one day soon. Brave incredible women!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content