Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      SilkyHalide
      Participant

I’m coping much better but he’s now upsetting my mum.
      I’ve told her to put phone down next time. Any ideas anyone? I want to email him but sure it won’t change anything.

SilkyHalide
      Participant

Thanks (detail removed by moderator)
      I’m worried he’s offloading at her expense.
      And she won’t take my advice.
      I told her I don’t think she should be letting him talk to her as its upset her so much. She won’t put a block on his number

SilkyHalide
      Participant

Police have been no help

Serenity
      Participant

My ex keeps harassing my mum too.

My mum is a tough person and doesn’t seem to care a dot. But if she did, I am sure she would take it further with police etc.

It would be up to your mum. It is up to her to block him. Many of the harassments involve ordering me to do stuff, which upsets me- but the police say I can’t get a harassment order as the emails aren’t to me directly but to my mum, but say I could go back to court if I want to take it further. They say my mum could claim harassment. Your mum could inform the police with email evidence. Is your mum frightened of what will happen if she does take action? I hope she will get to the point soon where she realises something needs to be done X

Confused123
      Participant

Hi

I would tell your mum to block him, but unfortuantely its her choice, i think eventually your mum will get fed up and just stop answering his calls, my mum did these three things over a period of (detail removed by moderator)months, answered his calls and listened to him then told him his not having her daughter back ever, told him off when he didnt get message, asked him what part of no did he not understand and doesnt answer his calls now

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content