Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Timeandtide
      Participant

I left my ex in (detail removed by moderator) & ever since then he’s been harassing me: sending texts, coming round, abusing me, sending ‘friends’ round. I’ve caved & seen him a few times, which I know was wrong. Just want it to end & the only way I can see it ending is by having him back. At my wits end.

KIP.
      Participant

No you definitely do not have to have him back. You have the right to choose who you allow in your life. Have a word with your local domestic abuse police as ask for some assistance. Get in touch with your local women’s aid. Many women campaigned hard for laws on harrassment and stalking to prevent women like yourself from suffering what we did so please use these laws for your own protection. The whole point of his harrassment is to wear you down into submission and you can bet once you take him back he will make sure you’re punished for daring to dump him. Ring the national domestic abuse helpline for support x or Paladin which is an anti stalking helpline x

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi there Timeandtide, welcome to the forum, I am sure you will find it such a supportive place. You don’t not have to let him back in if this is not what you want. I would encourage you to get as some support in pace as you possibly can in order to support you with this.

Your local domestic abuse service will be able to offer you some ongoing practical and emotional support. You could also get some support from Women’s Aid through the Live Chat.

Keep posting

Best wishes

Lisa

Timeandtide
      Participant

Thank you. He just wears me down. He’s been emailing me, as I’ve blocked him on everything else. He’s being so lovely but I daren’t trust him. I’ll get in touch with some support. Also due to do the freedom programme but just need something in the meantime to help.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content